Pages

Monday 22 March 2010

And the winner is....


.....Jasmine
Congratulations!! 
Thank you to everyone who took part... would you all send me your address so I can send you all a token of my appreciation xx


This is my singing bowl that I placed the names in...


It is engraved with the 8 Auspicious Symbols of Buddhism, which you can read about here


I actually dreamed the symbols the night before I found this. I could only remember the endless knot & the golden fish, the others were hazy.... so when I saw it I knew it was for me.


I'd been having quite a chaotic time, with a fair bit of conflict between myself & my significant other... I knew nothing about these bowls or the symbols, but this was definitely an 'auspicious sign' that I was on the right track.


The sound is so clear... and calming. Which is what I needed at the time. It took me a few goes to coax the sound by rolling the wooden baton around the edge, annoyingly my daughter got it first go, lol. 

Thank you again for entering the draw... you are a small but special bunch of participants!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...