Pages

Wednesday, 18 March 2009

Copper Sun

The most amazing copper coloured sun earlier.... I just had to get a photo....
...or two.... or 3... the twigs in the fore ground were deliberate...
...but then I noticed how fast the sun was sinking in the time I took few shots......spectacular, shame my photography doesn't do it justice.

Aeons ago before time had begun
Love existed 'neath a copper sun.
Creation's explosion set time in motion
Aeons ago 'neath a copper sun.

(Just a little something of mine that sprang to mind)

2 comments:

Rose said...

I saw it to and it was lovely. Spring is well and truly here, has it reached you yet? Beautiful and warm down here...

Suzi_Spirit Whispers said...

Mmm its been lovely. Sunshiney & warm here too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...